Written by Japa Abroad

March 1, 2021

If you have plans to work and live in Australia, the first step is to find out more about the visa options that are available to you. If you have skills or qualifications that Australia needs, by submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect you can be invited to apply for a skilled visa by the Australian Government, nominated for a skilled visa by a state or territory government or nominated for a skilled visa by an employer. An EOI is not a visa application. It is simply an indication that you would love to be considered for a skilled visa.

You May Also Like…


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *